Monday, February 20, 2012

Creative Mondays - Anything Goes CH#2

Welcome to Creative Mondays - Anything Goes - Challenge #2!


The favorites for Ch#1 were two of my friends who participated in the first ever Creative Mondays challenge!


Carol created this lovely layout of her hot air balloon ride in Dubai. (Wonderful layout Carol!)

Rene' created this adorable card for her hubby.  What a wonderful Valentine's Day card Rene'!  I bet your husband loved it!

Thank you ladies for participating in the first challenge of Creative Mondays!

Challenge #2 is anything goes! You can enter cards, layouts, sewing projects, knitting projects, recipes, and etc. Anything crafty! I can't wait to see what you all create!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    This is my first time to visit your blog. I like challenges, so I decided to try out for this one :-) Lot's of inspiring posts here, too!

    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  2. First visit for me as well, great inspiration and a lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful Creations by the DT! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say that in case you visited my blog yesterday and use google chrome, that malware problem was on another blog I had on my bloglist. So there were no malware. Anyways it is fixed now. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. always enjoy anything goes challenges, thanks so much for the inspiration and will try and play along again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, I created an easel card on top of a drawer box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Challenge! Found you through Pile it on challenge blog. ~tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun challenge ... thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge; lovely designs. Thanks bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the challenge theme - anything goes, thanks for the opportunity to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous challenge, Lovely Makes
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!