Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - What's the score?

This week at Hambo Hoedown the challenge was to use the Geranium digital image.  Plus add some scoring to your card.  Well I almost couldn't participate in this challenge because I have been out of town for a week and just arrived this evening.  I just had to be part of the challenge this week so I finished the card tonight just in enough time to enter my card.



Recipe:
Image - Hambo Geranium
Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch
Yellow Viva Decor
flourish - sizzix die
pink and white pearls
Flowers - Recollections
K&Co tags  (love them)
Color box warm red
Hero Arts - old french writing stamp
My & my big ideas papers


Here is a link to this challenge HERE!



2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Dawn, I love your colouring and backing papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice, collage-type card. All those elements together add up perfectly for a very pretty card! Thanks for playing along in the Hambo Hoedown with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!