Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrate the New Year!! 2011 is almost here!

Are you getting ready for the new year of 2011?  I am looking forward to a great year in 2011.  I am lining up my New Year's resolutions.  My resolutions all are about spending more time with friends and family!

Have a great time tonight ringing in the New Year!  Be safe and happy!

This card is entered in the following challenges:
All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - New Year
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - New Years
Stampin B's - Challenge 91
4 Crafty Chicks - New Year with a crazy egg
Dutch Dare - New Beginnings

Take Care.


  1. Dawn,

    Happy New Year! I resolve to be more like you. So kind, giving, loving, understanding and caring. I could go on and on, but you get the point.

    You have so much on your shoulders, yet you smile when I would cry, you hold your head up high, when I would hand mine low.


    Love sent to you on the last day on 2010 and into 2011.

    Heres to health, happiness, love and riches in the new year

  2. Such a cute 'celebrate' card and I really like the banner. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week.

  3. Dawn hope you had a really good night ringing in the New Year! I just love the bright colors of your card and the way you colored your image. It is a prefect celebration card. Thanks for sharing your creative work with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    P.S. Love your resolution it is the best kind.

  4. Great card!! Love the image! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!! :)

  5. Wow that is super cute, nice color choice too!

    Thanks for playing!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

  6. What a great card! I love the image that you chose. You did a wonderful job coloring it! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)


  7. The banner is lovely, and such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at DDCC!


Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!